Established in 1956, Lewis and Clark Middle School has a long-standing tradition of excellence grounded in the fundamental belief that all students can, and want to, learn. The faculty and staff are pleased to serve our students in their individual endeavors to be the best they can be.
Procedures for Student Enrollment
for the current newsletter
- Thursday, August 13th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Any new 6th, 7th or 8th grade student to Lewis & Clark can tour the building
- August 24th & 25th, at 3:30 p.m Football Equipment check out
- August 26th. 8th grade boys football begins
- August 26th 8th grade girls softball orientation 3:20 p.m. in Room 118
- August 26th 7th & 8th grade Cross Country Orientation 3:15 in Room 212
- September 17th 6:30 Lewis & Clark Fall Open House
News and Notes
BPS School Calendars
to view the 2013-16 calendars.
Enrollment form instructions for Parents
School Supply List
to view the 2015-2016 school supply list.
Your student may also have teacher specific supply requests after the first day of school